We gratefully accept donations of the items listed below that are clean and in new or gently used condition. And yes, all donations are tax deductible! We will provide you with a receipt at the time of donation.
Donations may be dropped off at the rear of our building, weekdays between 10 a.m. and 5 p.m or Saturdays between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. A donation bin is available near the donation entrance for after-hours donations of clothing and shoes.
We regret that pick-up service is not available at this time.
Items Accepted at Thrift ‘n’ Thrive
- Jewelry, Purses & Accessories
- Collectibles & Antiques
- Games & Toys
- Hand Tools & Power Tools
- Home Appliances
- Home & Office Furnishings
- Books, CDs & DVDs
- Sports Equipment
- Recreation & Exercise Equipment
Items Not Accepted at Thrift ‘n’ Thrive
- Baby Equipment
- Mattresses & Box Springs
- Hazardous Waste
- Chemical Products
- Medical Supples & Pharmaceuticals
- Items under recall or that don’t meet current safety standards of the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission